Fair and Just Culture
The Just Culture Assessment Tool aids organizations to understanding and categorize poor employee actions.
It provides a clear model for analyzing and managing accidents and events. This ensures fair and defensible consistency across your entire organization.
We can help you see the patterns clearly, guaranteeing confidence in your assessments to help develop a culture of safety and learning. The transparent process documents and evaluates incidents such as; collisions, complaints, poor performance readings from telematics, poor vehicle checking and much more.
The Just Culture Assessment Tool:
- is an easy-to-use, electronic version of the ground-breaking Just Culture Algorithm™.
- comes with an Online Advisor to provide real-time assistance, ensuring consistency across your organization.
- allows you to create, review, save, and audit your secure assessments.
Benefits of the Just Culture Assessment Tool include:
- A reinforced and consistent model of justice.
- Clear safety objectives to support learning and improvement.
- Transparent and invaluable analysis behind your organization’s safety culture and actions in breach
- of these expectations.
- Easy-to-use software reduces the chance of user error and assures accurate assessment.
- Employees and managers receive clear directives, giving an opportunity for improved learning, allowing employees to understand all factors in their assessment.
GROUP HEADQUARTERS Applied Driving Techniques (Global Solutions) Ltd
25 Barnes Wallis Road
UK: +44 (0) 1489 663 788
Ireland: +353 124 695 58
Europe: +32 280 844 80
USA: +1 267 239 8979
Australia: +61 281 034 165
Malaysia: +60 330 992 319