Are you wasting time, money and resources when managing your company drivers? Get your organization back to what it’s best at with our hassle-free services.
We offer a fully comprehensive range of services to meet all of your unique business needs
DRIVER AND FLEET SAFETY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our range of integrated, managed and cost-effective services are informed by international best practice, and proven to deliver improved driver safety and performance outcomes. The majority of our services can be provided online or in-house, and are flexible to the needs and aspiration of our customers.
- Are your drivers legally entitled to be on the road?
- Are you aware of driving restrictions and conditions?
FLEET SAFETY MANAGEMENT REVIEW
- Do you know whether your fleet is safe?
- Take advantage of best practices to improve safety and reduce cost
- How do you manage your high-risk drivers?
- What actions do you take following a collision?
DRIVER RISK ASSESSMENTS
- Do you know how to identify your high-risk drivers?
- Do you know their attitude to driving?
- Do you know the best ways to engage learning?
- Do you need access to training specific to the identified risks?
- Introducing Applied Companion
- Artificially intelligent fleet solutions
LINE MANAGER WORKSHOPS
- Do your managers understand their obligations?
FAIR AND JUST CULTURE
- Does your organization take consistent action after an incident?
- Do you fully understand your organization’s safety culture?
- Do you know the legislation behind commercial drivers?
MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTING SERVICES
- Do you have little time available to develop and implement improvement strategies and programmes?
- Has your safety culture been surveyed within the past 3 years?
- Do you know whether the culture is healthy or in need of attention?
Applied Driving Techniques (USA)
UK: +44 (0) 1489 663 788
Ireland: +353 124 695 58
Europe: +32 280 844 80
USA: +1 267 239 8979
Australia: +61 281 034 165
Malaysia: +60 330 992 319